Are you suffering from fibroid? Our Uterine Fibroid Tea contains natural herbs that can clear toxins and waste in the womb, fight against uterine fibroid, and prevents some gynecological diseases. It can also diminish inflammation in the womb and help warm it. Order yours now!
- Natural herbs with no additives
- Reliable and safe to use, no toxicity or side effects
- Free from caffeine
- Main Ingredients: Mullein leaf, Vitex berry, Ginger root, Ashoka Bark, Dong Quai root, Stevia Leaf, Goldenseal Leaf, Black Cohosh root, Cramp Bark root
- Specification:2.5g x 20 tea bags per box
HOW TO USE
Brew one teabag in boiling water for 3-5 minutes, then drink. One teabag can be used repeatedly for 1-2 times until its diluted, twice per day. Best taken after breakfast or before sleep at night. You can also add lemon or honey according to personal taste.
1. Most weight loss, slimming and fitness teas contain caffeine and other alkaloids. Drinking such teas on an empty stomach tend to cause excessive absorption of caffeine in the intestines, which may cause some people to develop symptoms such as palpitation, dizziness, and weakness of the hands and feet. So please, take most weight loss, slimming and fitness teas close to, during or immediately after breakfast if you want to drink any of them in the morning. At night, close to, during or immediately after dinner.
2. This tea can be consumed as part of a healthy, calorie restricted diet. If symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or prolonged diarrhea occur, stop using the product and consult your GP.
3. If you’re taking any medications or you’re in some kind of medical conditions or you’re under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
4. It’s not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
5. You can add lemon or honey according to personal taste.
6. Women are more likely to develop uterine fibroids as they age, a condition caused by hormonal imbalances. If the tumor size is less than 5CM, drug treatment(Yoni Pearls) can be adopted to control the growth of fibroids. If the tumor size is more than 5CM, the doctor will recommend surgical treatment. At the same time, patients are advised to visit the hospital every six months during the treatment period to check the size of the fibroids